A Welcome Message From The Practice Doctors and Staff
Opening times: 8.00am - 6.30pm via telephone.
Due to the coronavirus outbreak, how you contact us will be different at the moment. This is to limit face-to-face contact whenever possible and help stop the spread of coronavirus.
We are open and if you need to see your GP, please visit our website www.pennylanesurgery.nhs.uk to complete an e-consultation.
If your query is urgent or you are unable to complete an e-consultation, please ring us on 0151 733 2800. Please be aware that you may be asked to call us back after 1pm if our morning appointments have been booked.
Face-to-face appointments are available to all patients, but you may be asked to discuss your conditions over the phone or online first to assess what would be most appropriate for you. You can also call NHS 111.
Please do not come to the surgery unless you have an appointment.
If you are asked to come into the surgery for a face-to-face appointment, please remember to wear a face covering. Measures are in place to keep you safe from infection during your visit to the surgery.
- New patients - Downloading the forms for new patients to register with the Practice. Please bring two forms of ID with you when you register (one photographic and one confirming your address where possible). * You may attach a photocopy to your registration and post to us or drop in our letterbox at the present time.
- Order repeat prescriptions (DO NOT USE E-CONSULT TO ORDER PRESCRIPTIONS)
- Download our Practice leaflet
- Submit an electronic form to update your contact details
- Complete a form to join our Patient Participation Group (PPG)
- Download a Sickness Self Certification form (SC2)
- Online patient access
Those who have been asked to shield can book their Covid-19 vaccination at a regional site or wait until they are invited by their local GP-led vaccination centre.Read More
The number of vaccination centres in Liverpool communities is being expanded to boost access for the city’s most vulnerable people.Read More
Liverpool City Council has been awarded a grant of £1.27 million from the Warm Homes Fund for the installation of first time gas central heating systems.Read More
Some people who are at higher risk from coronavirus (COVID-19) can apply to receive a free supply of vitamin D supplements this winter.Read More