A Welcome Message From The Practice Doctors and Staff
Opening times: Telephone lines 8am – 6.30pm
Doors open 8am – 6pm
Welcome to our practice website!
If you need medical advice or treatment, please ring us on 0151 733 2800 or complete an e-consultation on our website.
Making an appointment
For routine or non-urgent issues, you can also contact us online at any time by filling out an e-consultation form. We will respond to you as soon as possible, usually the next working day.
Appointments can only be booked on the day. The morning appointments are available from 8am and the afternoon appointments from 1pm.
You will be asked to provide some brief information about your healthcare to a member of our team on the telephone or in person at our reception desk. You will be given the option of a telephone consultation or face to face appointment with a member of our clinical team that day.
Visiting the surgery
For a face-to-face appointment, we have a range of COVID-19 safety measures in place, including regular cleaning of all patient areas.
Evenings and weekends
If you need urgent help or advice, particularly during the evenings and weekends when our practice is closed, please contact NHS 111. This service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 111.nhs.uk or by dialling 111.
NHS 111 is staffed by fully trained advisors and clinicians who can provide over the phone advice and can arrange face to face appointments with an out of hours GP, at a local walk-in centre, or a local hospital A&E department if required.
- New patients - Downloading the forms for new patients to register with the Practice. Please bring two forms of ID with you when you register (one photographic and one confirming your address where possible). * You may attach a photocopy to your registration and post to us or drop in our letterbox at the present time.
- Order repeat prescriptions (DO NOT USE E-CONSULT TO ORDER PRESCRIPTIONS)
- Download our Practice leaflet
- Submit an electronic form to update your contact details
- Complete a form to join our Patient Participation Group (PPG)
- Download a Sickness Self Certification form (SC2)
- Online patient access
The local NHS is reminding people to contact NHS 111 first if they need urgent care over the coming Bank Holiday weekend, when GP practices will be closed.Read More
The NHS in Liverpool is stressing the importance of getting a second dose of the Covid-19 vaccine.Read More
The local NHS has made it easier for people in Liverpool to book their own Covid-19 vaccination appointments, with an expanded list of local venues now appearing on the national NHS booking system.Read More
The local NHS is reminding people that they can still access urgent care over the Bank Holiday weekend at any time – including on Bank Holiday Monday (3 May 2021) when GP practices will be closed.Read More